Our b&b rooms have the following facilities:
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, wash-basin, shower and bath (1)
- A range of luxurious but environmental friendly toiletries
- Good quality beds and mattresses
- Luxurious freshly laundered bedding (Duvets), Egyptian cotton pillowcases and sheets, and large Pima towels
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Flat-screen HD FreeSat TV and Radio with a wide choice of channels.
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Spare pillows and extra blankets
- Bedside reading lights
- Work desk/dresser and chair; desk light.
- Central Heating with individually controlled radiators
- Plenty of built-in shelving and hanging space for your clothes
- Luggage rack
- Room information folder with things to do and see in the area
Residents breakfast/sitting room
In addition to the in-room facilities we have a Residents breakfast/sitting room with a comfortable seating corner and further local information, guides, walking maps etc. A fridge and micro-wave oven are available exclusively for guests and accessible 24 hours 7 days a week, so you can help yourself to fresh milk when your in-room supply runs out; you may have some of your own food or drink to keep chilled; or you may want to warm something up. There is an iron and ironing board for guest's use, a space to dry wet clothing and muddy boots overnight; torches, umbrella's and walking sticks to borrow; and secure storage for bicycles.
- ‘Cleeve’ has a shower but no bath.